What information do we collect?
- We collect information from visitors to this website in order improve our offering for members and visitors.
- We collect your details when you email or telephone us with an enquiry or complete our online contact form.
- We also collect information about the transactions you undertake through this site including details of payment cards used.
- In addition to the above, we collect information automatically about your visit to our website. Please see our Cookies Section for more details.
Use of personal information
We process personal information collected via this website for the purposes of:
- Providing information about products and services
- Providing and personalising our services
- Dealing with your enquiries and requests
- Administering orders and accounts relating to our suppliers or customers
- Administering membership records
- Providing reservation or booking services for our events
- Conducting market research
Please note that your information may be used to send you details of those products or services that we offer that we have identified as likely to be of interest to you. This will be in accordance with the preferences that you indicated when you completed an online form.
If at any point you would like to opt-out of receiving communications from us, or would like to change the channels (such as email or post) that we use to contact you, please contact the marketing team at email@example.com or writing to We Are Orchard Limited, Canterbury Court, Kennington Park Business Centre, 1-3 Brixton Road, London, SW9 6DE.
We are Orchard Limited offers a selection of services in partnership with third parties (such as our Farmers’ consultancy Service, R&D Tax Credit Service, Finance Arm and Legal Panel. We also work with business partners to produce some of our membership materials such as our tradeshow event guide and members’ directory. We will only do this if you have opted-in to receive such communications e.g. when you completed an online form, or when you entered into an agreement with us, or entered membership.
You may ask us at any point not to share your information with third parties for this purpose, by contacting the Marketing team at firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to We Are Orchard Limited, Canterbury Court, Kennington Park Business Centre, 1-3 Brixton Road, London, SW9 6DE.
We will only disclose data when obliged to disclose personal data by law, or the disclosure is ‘necessary’ for purposes of national security, taxation and criminal investigation, or we have your consent, and to the following:
- Business partners;
- Suppliers we engage to process data on our behalf;
- Suppliers we engage to process publications on our behalf;
- Successors in title to our business.
Subject access requests
You have the right to see what personal data we hold about you. To obtain a copy of the personal information we hold about you, please write to us at We Are Orchard Limited, Unit 312, Canterbury Court, Kennington Park Business Centre, 1-3 Brixton Road, London, SW9 6DE. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of up to £10 for any such request.
Given that the Internet is a global environment, using it to collect and process personal data necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. This means for instance that data you pass to us may be processed outside the European Economic Area, although the data will always be held securely and in line with the requirements of UK data protection legislation. By communicating electronically with us, you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal data in this way.
A cookie is a small piece of information sent by a web server to a web browser, which enables the server to collect information from the browser. Find out more about cookies on www.allaboutcookies.org.
Most browsers will allow you to turn off cookies. If you want to know how to do this please look at the menu on your browser, or look at the instruction on www.allaboutcookies.org. Please note however that turning off cookies will restrict your use of our website.
We are not responsible for third party cookies on this site, although the only ones our site uses are from trusted sources as outlined below.
The cookies used are as follows:
- Twitter - The twitter widget present on some pages creates cookies if you interact with it. These are third party cookies.
- Content Management System and associated plugins - Our website is powered by a PHP-based Content Management System and as such it creates cookies to store session information in order to help it remember user interactions and states, for example if you are logged in our not. These are the only first party cookies we create, and they are required for the site to function correctly. they are not used in any way outside of their technical applications.
If you are unhappy about cookies being stored on your computer, you should change your browser settings to prevent them.